Law Library Management, Incorporated was established in 1982 by Ray Jassin to fill the need for alternative professional law library services to law firms and corporate legal departments. Our mission is to provide the highest level of service on a flexible and efficient basis without sacrificing quality. Our staff consists of professional law librarians, assistant librarians, and library assistants who effectively handle every aspect of your law library needs.
- Develop a service model suited to your needs.
- Either totally or partially outsource your library.
- Work with the firm’s management team.
- Develop and supervise a total library staff.
- Supplement existing library staff.
- Services include staffing, custom automation, research services, and daily operation.
- Team of expert users of print and online resources
- On demand research services
- Document retrieval
- Interlibrary loans
- Contract negotiations with service providers
- Training of end users
- Address long term needs or one-time projects
- Collection audit and analysis
- Contract negotiation
- Develop training curricula for end users
- Perform analysis of library automation systems
- Rebalancing collections
- Planning moves and reorganizations
- Work with all library software vendors
- Expert administrators of all library automation platforms
- Developers of Intuit Quickbase platform optimized for libraries
- Develop customized solutions for seamless adoption